Over the past month, I got the 'One Lovely Award' twice over from Pallavi from Cook. Eat. Burrrp and Gauri from Runnergirlinthekitchen. Oh, am delighted. Thanks girls! :) I have been putting off posting about awards, as I was not sure what to really post about myself and wondered if it would interest others at all! But then the other side of these awards is the fact that it is shared with others, and that really does feel good and I wanted to do that to my blogging buddies :)
So I got down to it and here goes...
The rules for the award are
- Share it with 15 other friends
- Write 7 things about you
- Don't forget to inform the person whom you have awarded by leaving a comment in their space
7 things about me:
- Little special moments in life makes me HAPPY!
- I enjoy writing poems and blogs.
- I love pani puri.
- Baking is my new love.
- From among the things i miss, my car 'NANZ' is missed the most!
- I enjoy 'me-time' at times, but being alone for long makes me lonely!
- Love having friends and family over at home :)
I share this award with these gals:
Cheers girls... happy blogging :)