Baby Potatoes – 15-20
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala – 2 tsp
Oil - 2 tblspn
- Boil the baby potatoes, peel and set aside in a big bowl.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, garam masala, salt and a dash of oil to the peeled potatoes and mix well and marinate.
- Keep aide for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add in the marinated baby potatoes and shallow fry till golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.