Who doesn't like Pizza!!!?? These cheesy, chewy, toppings loaded and flavorsome yums are a favorites among everyone, young and old alike. And the varieties and variations you get these days are mind blowing! I do not have a personal favorite pizza, as each time I like to try out a new combination of toppings.
Being an experimental cook that I am, I just had to try out Sharmi's cute variation to the regular Pizza. The process looked so simple with simple ingredients and the cooking time was just a few minutes!
I tried it out and was sooooper delighted with my cute little Cuppizzas! :) Aren't they absolutely adorable? I had to keep myself from eating them the instant I took them off the oven, just so that I get to click some pics to share with you all! Ah, that was hard! :) :)
Bread slices - 6
Onion - 1 small, finely chopped
Capsicum - 1/2, finely chopped
Sweet corn kernels - 1/4 cup
Tomato Sauce - to taste
Pizza Seasoning / Red chili flakes - a little
Cheese - 2 cubes, grated
- Preheat microwave to 170 deg C.
- Cut the bread slices into round shapes using a container lid or anything similar that can be used to cut.
- Make sure these rounds just a little bigger than the round of your muffin/cup-cake tray.
- Slightly flatten out these little round pieces using a rolling pin.
- Apply butter on the outer sides of these slices and place them in the muffin tray.
- Gently tuck them in the tray, and make sure they are slightly caved in, to give a cup-like formation in the tray.
- Smear a little tomato sauce in each little bread cups.
- Arrange some chopped onions, chopped capsicum and some corn kernels in each and top it with grated cheese.
- Sprinkle some pizza seasoning and red chili flakes.
- Bake the cuppizzas for 5-6 minutes of till the cheese has melted well and the bread begin to turn brown.
- Top it with some more tomato sauce if you like or just gobble up these mini yummy delights as is! :)