Ripe Bananas - 3
Maida/All-purpose Flour - 1 1/2 cup
Powdered Sugar - 3/4 cup
Melted Butter - 1/3 cup
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Baking Powder - 1 tsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Walnuts - Handful, chopped
Chocochips - a few
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mash the bananas well and ensure there are no lumps.
- Add sugar and melted butter into the mashed bananas and mix well.
- Mix the Maida, baking powder, baking soda and powder sugar really well and then add to banana mixture.
- Chop the walnuts and add into the mixture.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 to the top
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and chocochips.
- Bake for 15 minutes till the muffins crack a little on the surface.