There are some days when I just dont feel like making ellaborate meals and feel like creating somethig fancy instead. No rice, no rotis... well, basically nothing time consuming but yet, something that is healthy and filling.
Here is one such creation that I churned up in my kitchen sometime last week. It was delightfully tasty as the roasted potatoes lent their yumminess, while the sprouted moong did their bit to ensure the dish is wholesome and balanced.
It is a very simple dish which can be dished up in less than 20 minutes. Perfect for a quick meal between busy days... or just lazy ones! :)
Potatoes - 2 medium, boiled
Sprouted Moong - 1 cup
Pepper powder - 2 tsp
Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
Salt - to taste
Cheese - 1 cube
- Peel the skin off the boiled potatoes and dice them into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and add in the potatoes peices.
- Roast for a few minutes until they turn slightly brown.
- Now, add in the sprouted moong and mix well.
- Add salt, pepper powder and stir well to ensure all ingredients blend well.
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with grated cheese and serve hot!